Prescription Drug Coverage
Sort results by alphabetical order, most popular first, or provincial/territorial programs first.
This program provides prescription drug coverage to individuals who qualify for the Income Assistance Program.
This program provides special funding for cancer related drugs to eligible residents of Nova Scotia.
- Toll-Free: 1-800-305-5026
- Income Tax Notice of Assessment or Re-Assessment required.
This is a provincial drug plan designed to help Nova Scotians with the cost of prescription drugs. The program offers protection against drug costs for families who have no drug coverage; or, if the cost of the prescription drugs becomes a financial burden to them.
- Toll-Free: 1-877-330-0323
- Telephone: 902-496-5667
This program provides prescription drug insurance to eligible residents of Nova Scotia age 65 or older.
- Toll-Free: 1-800-544-6191
- Health Card
This program provides provides registered Indians and recognized Inuit and Innu with a wide range of health benefits.
- Toll-Free: 1-866-225-0709
- Telephone: 613-957-2991
- TTY: 1-800-267-1245
- Non-Insured Health Program (NIHB) for First Nations and Inuit - Regional OfficesRegional Offices