Mental Health, Counselling, and Addictions
Sort results by alphabetical order, most popular first, or provincial/territorial programs first.
The Drug and Alcohol Helpline provides information about drug and alcohol addiction services in Ontario.
- Toll-Free: 1-800-565-8603
- Telephone: 519-439-0174
This program provides health, mental health and education services to children and youth living in rural and remote areas across northern Ontario.
- Toll-Free: 1-800-268-6119
The Mental Health Helpline provides information about mental health services in Ontario.
- Toll-Free: 1-866-531-2600
Child and youth mental health services and supports provide a range of planned, multidisciplinary interventions for children, youth and their families.
- Toll-Free: 1-866-821-7770
- TTY: 1-800-387-5559
- Mental Health Services - Regional officesRegional offices
The Ontario Problem Gambling Helpline provides information about problem gambling services in Ontario.
- Toll-Free: 1-888-230-3505
The Indian Residential Schools Resolution Health Support Program provides mental health and emotional support services to former Indian Residential School students and their families before, during and after their participation in Settlement Agreement processes, including the Common Experience Payments and the Independent Assessment Process, and those participating in Truth and Reconciliation Commission events and Commemoration activities.
This program provides provides registered Indians and recognized Inuit and Innu with a wide range of health benefits.
- Toll-Free: 1-866-225-0709
- Telephone: 613-957-2991
- TTY: 1-800-267-1245
- Non-Insured Health Program (NIHB) for First Nations and Inuit - Regional OfficesRegional Offices
The Rehabilitation Program helps disabled Canadian Forces (CF) veterans who need support to re-enter civilian life.
- General Inquiries: 1-866-522-2122
- Rehabilitation Program - EmailEmail