Victim and legal concerns
Sort results by alphabetical order, most popular first, or provincial/territorial programs first.
This program provides legal representation to eligible individuals who cannot afford legal services.
- Toll-Free: 1-800-668-8258
- Telephone: 416-979-1446
- TTY: 416-598-0200
- Relay Service Number: 1-800-267-6600
- Legal Aid Ontario - Regional OfficesRegional Offices
- Identification and documents relating to the case are required;
- Proof of monthly income and expenses is required.
This board awards compensation to victims of crimes of violence that have occurred in the province of Ontario.
- Toll-Free: 1-800-372-7463
- Telephone: 416-326-2900
The Indian Residential Schools Resolution Health Support Program provides mental health and emotional support services to former Indian Residential School students and their families before, during and after their participation in Settlement Agreement processes, including the Common Experience Payments and the Independent Assessment Process, and those participating in Truth and Reconciliation Commission events and Commemoration activities.
This program provides emergency financial assistance to individual victims of crime in exceptional circumstances and to surviving family members who incur expenses to attend early parole eligibility hearings.
- General Inquiries: 613-957-4222
- TTY: 613-992-4556
This program provides information, assistance, and support to victims and witnesses of crime.
- Toll-Free: 1-800-518-7901
- TTY: 1-877-425-0575