I am a person with a disability
Sort results by alphabetical order, most popular first, or provincial/territorial programs first.
The Federal Excise Gasoline Tax Refund Program refunds a portion of the federal excise tax on gasoline bought for use by eligible persons or organizations.
This program provides funding to First Nation councils and members so that they can repair on-reserve housing that does not meet minimum federal health and safety standards, or make homes accessible to persons with disabilities.
- Toll-Free: 1-800-668-2642
- TTY: 613-748-2447
- Residential Rehabilitation Assistance Program (RRAP) On-Reserve - Regional OfficesRegional Offices
This program helps seniors and persons with disabilities pay less or no property tax depending on the type of property owned or occupied.
- Toll-free: 1-800-661-0878
- General Inquiries: 867-873-7672
- You must re-apply to the program each year.