Prescription Drug Coverage
Sort results by alphabetical order, most popular first, or provincial/territorial programs first.
The Public Prescription Drug Insurance Plan is a government insurance plan offering basic prescription drug coverage. It was set up in 1997 to cover all Quebecers who are not eligible for a private plan.
- Toll-Free: 1-800-561-9749
- Telephone (Québec): 418-646-4636
- Telephone (Montréal): 514-864-3411
This program provides provides registered Indians and recognized Inuit and Innu with a wide range of health benefits.
- Toll-Free: 1-866-225-0709
- Telephone: 613-957-2991
- TTY: 1-800-267-1245
- Non-Insured Health Program (NIHB) for First Nations and Inuit - Regional OfficesRegional Offices