Prescription Drug Coverage
Sort results by alphabetical order, most popular first, or provincial/territorial programs first.
This program offers financial assistance to persons with a chronic illness to cover the cost of prescription drugs, medical and surgical supplies, and other medically necessary items.
- Toll-Free: 1-800-661-0408 ext. 5092
- Whitehorse: 867-667-5092
This program assists seniors with the cost of prescription drugs, dental care, eye care and medical-surgical supplies and equipment.
- Toll-Free: 1-800-661-0408 ext. 5403
- Whitehorse: 867-667-5403
The Children's Drug and Optical Program provides assistance with prescription drugs, glasses and eye examinations for children of low income families.
- Toll-free: 1-800-661-0408, Ext:8494
- General Inquiries: 867-667-8494
This program provides provides registered Indians and recognized Inuit and Innu with a wide range of health benefits.
- Toll-Free: 1-866-225-0709
- Telephone: 613-957-2991
- TTY: 1-800-267-1245
- Non-Insured Health Program (NIHB) for First Nations and Inuit - Regional OfficesRegional Offices