A - Z Benefits Index
The A - Z Benefits Index is an alphabetical listing of federal, provincial, and territorial benefits programs and services for individuals.
You can search by program name or by topic. For example, the Canada Pension Plan can be found under "C" for "Canada Pension Plan" and under "P" for "Pension."
Benefits beginning with the letter "L"
- Labour Market Information
- Labour Standards
- Language Instruction for Newcomers to Canada (LINC) Program
- Legal Aid
- Legal Excellence Program
- Legal Studies for Aboriginal People Program
- Lifelong Learning Plan (LLP)
- Literacy, GED, Adult Upgrading, Essential Skills
- Literature for the Blind
- Living Estates Program
- Long Term Care
- Long Term Care Facility Dental Program