A - Z Benefits Index
The A - Z Benefits Index is an alphabetical listing of federal, provincial, and territorial benefits programs and services for individuals.
You can search by program name or by topic. For example, the Canada Pension Plan can be found under "C" for "Canada Pension Plan" and under "P" for "Pension."
Benefits beginning with the letter "R"
- Registered Disability Savings Plan
- Registered Retirement Savings Plan (RRSP)
- Rehabilitation Program
- Rent Supplement Program
- Resettlement Assistance Program
- Residential Adaptation Assistance Program (RAAP)
- Residential Rehabilitation Assistance Program (RRAP) On-Reserve
- Resolving a Dispute Under the Canadian Human Rights Commission
- Retirement Pension under the Quebec Pension Plan
- Review Tribunals (CPP/OAS)