A - Z Benefits Index
The A - Z Benefits Index is an alphabetical listing of federal, provincial, and territorial benefits programs and services for individuals.
You can search by program name or by topic. For example, the Canada Pension Plan can be found under "C" for "Canada Pension Plan" and under "P" for "Pension."
Benefits beginning with the letter "I"
- Identity Theft
- Immigrant Services Map
- Immigration Loans Program (ILP)
- Immigration Programs and Services
- Income Assistance Program
- Indian Residential Schools Resolution Health Support Program
- Individualized Funding
- Interim Federal Health Program
- International Aboriginal Youth Internships Initiative
- International Benefits
- Interpersonal Violence and Abuse Programs
- Investment in Affordable Housing (IAH)