A - Z Benefits Index
The A - Z Benefits Index is an alphabetical listing of federal, provincial, and territorial benefits programs and services for individuals.
You can search by program name or by topic. For example, the Canada Pension Plan can be found under "C" for "Canada Pension Plan" and under "P" for "Pension."
Benefits beginning with the letter "E"
- EDC International Business Scholarships
- Elections Canada - Information for voters with special needs
- Elementary/Secondary Education Program
- Employment Insurance (EI) and voluntarily leaving
- Employment Insurance (EI) benefits on behalf of a deceased person
- Employment Insurance Compassionate Care Benefits
- Employment Insurance Family Supplement
- Employment Insurance Maternity and Parental Benefits
- Employment Insurance Regular Benefits
- Employment Insurance Sickness Benefits
- Employment Insurance Special Benefits for Self-Employed People
- Explore Program
- Extended Health Benefits for Specified Disease Conditions