A - Z Benefits Index
The A - Z Benefits Index is an alphabetical listing of federal, provincial, and territorial benefits programs and services for individuals.
You can search by program name or by topic. For example, the Canada Pension Plan can be found under "C" for "Canada Pension Plan" and under "P" for "Pension."
Benefits beginning with the letter "F"
- Families and Children - Service Canada Site
- Family Support
- Federal Excise Gasoline Tax Refund Program
- Federal Internship for Newcomers Program
- Federal Student Work Experience Program
- Federal Workers' Compensation Service (FWCS)
- Financial Advice Program
- Financial Aid for Nunavut Students
- Finding a job
- First Nations and Inuit Summer Work Experience Program
- First Nations, Inuit & Aboriginal Health
- Foreign Credentials Referral Office
- Funeral, Burial, and Gravemarking Assistance