A - Z Benefits Index
The A - Z Benefits Index is an alphabetical listing of federal, provincial, and territorial benefits programs and services for individuals.
You can search by program name or by topic. For example, the Canada Pension Plan can be found under "C" for "Canada Pension Plan" and under "P" for "Pension."
Benefits beginning with the letter "P"
- Parenting After Separation
- Permanent Residents of Licensed Long-Term Care Facilities (Plan B)
- Persons with Disabilities On-Line
- Persons with Persistent Multiple Barriers (PPMB) Program
- Policy Centre for Victim Issues
- Post-Secondary Student Support Program (PSSSP)
- Professional Development Assistance
- Property Tax Deferment – 55 & older, surviving spouse, Person with a Disability
- Property Tax Deferment Program for Families with Children
- Provincial Specialized Eating Disorders Program