A - Z Benefits Index
The A - Z Benefits Index is an alphabetical listing of federal, provincial, and territorial benefits programs and services for individuals.
You can search by program name or by topic. For example, the Canada Pension Plan can be found under "C" for "Canada Pension Plan" and under "P" for "Pension."
Benefits beginning with the letter "H"
- Hardship Assistance
- Health Canada – Healthy Living for Seniors
- Health Canada - Healthy Living for Immigrants
- Health Canada On-Line
- Healthy Kids Program
- Hearing and Vision Loss Services
- Home and Community Program Care
- Home Buyers' Plan (HBP)
- Home Owner Grant
- Housing Internship Initiative for First Nations and Inuit Youth (HIIFNIY)
- How to change your address
- How To Order A Birth Certificate