A - Z Benefits Index
The A - Z Benefits Index is an alphabetical listing of federal, provincial, and territorial benefits programs and services for individuals.
You can search by program name or by topic. For example, the Canada Pension Plan can be found under "C" for "Canada Pension Plan" and under "P" for "Pension."
Benefits beginning with the letter "P"
- Parent Apartment Program
- Parent Information Program
- Personal Alert Assistance Program
- Persons with Disabilities On-Line
- Pharmacare Benefits - Department of Community Services
- Policy Centre for Victim Issues
- Post-Secondary Student Support Program (PSSSP)
- Property Tax Rebate Program
- Provincial Housing Emergency Repair Program
- Public Housing for Families
- Public Housing for Seniors