A - Z Benefits Index
The A - Z Benefits Index is an alphabetical listing of federal, provincial, and territorial benefits programs and services for individuals.
You can search by program name or by topic. For example, the Canada Pension Plan can be found under "C" for "Canada Pension Plan" and under "P" for "Pension."
Benefits beginning with the letter "A"
- Aboriginal Affairs and Northern Development Canada
- Aboriginal Banking
- Aboriginal Head Start in Urban and Northern Communities
- Aboriginal Head Start On Reserve
- Aboriginal Leadership Opportunity Year (ALOY)
- Aboriginal Skills and Employment Training Strategy
- Aboriginal Training Program in Museum Practices
- About Child Support
- Accessible Transportation
- Aging and Seniors Web Site - Public Health Agency of Canada
- Allowance for Special Needs Program - Adults
- Allowance for Special Needs Program - Youth
- Allowance for the Survivor
- Allowance Program
- Appealing an Employment Insurance decision
- Applying for a death certificate or a copy of an act of death
- Apprenticeship Grants
- Assisted Living Program