A - Z Benefits Index
The A - Z Benefits Index is an alphabetical listing of federal, provincial, and territorial benefits programs and services for individuals.
You can search by program name or by topic. For example, the Canada Pension Plan can be found under "C" for "Canada Pension Plan" and under "P" for "Pension."
Benefits beginning with the letter "S"
- Seed Capital Initiative
- Self-Employed Persons Program
- Senior Homeowner's Property Tax Grant
- Seniors Canada On-Line
- Seniors Guidebook to Safety and Security
- Sensible Guide to a Healthy Pregnancy
- Services for People who are Deaf or Deafblind
- Skills Link
- Social Insurance Number (SIN)
- Special Drugs Program (SDP)
- Starting a Business
- Summer Company Program
- Summer Training Programs