A - Z Benefits Index
The A - Z Benefits Index is an alphabetical listing of federal, provincial, and territorial benefits programs and services for individuals.
You can search by program name or by topic. For example, the Canada Pension Plan can be found under "C" for "Canada Pension Plan" and under "P" for "Pension."
Benefits beginning with the letter "H"
- Health Canada – Healthy Living for Seniors
- Health Canada - Healthy Living for Immigrants
- Health Canada On-Line
- Health Care Connect Program
- Healthy Babies, Healthy Children Program
- Healthy Smiles Ontario
- Home and Community Program Care
- Home Buyers' Plan (HBP)
- Home, Community and Residential Care Services for Seniors
- Housing Internship Initiative for First Nations and Inuit Youth (HIIFNIY)
- How to Apply for a Birth, Marriage or Death Certificate
- How to change your address