A - Z Benefits Index
The A - Z Benefits Index is an alphabetical listing of federal, provincial, and territorial benefits programs and services for individuals.
You can search by program name or by topic. For example, the Canada Pension Plan can be found under "C" for "Canada Pension Plan" and under "P" for "Pension."
Benefits beginning with the letter "G"
- Gambling Counselling
- General Educational Development
- Goods and Services Tax/Harmonized Sales Tax (GST/HST) Credit
- Graduate Retention Program
- Graduate Tax Benefit Programs
- GRADWORKS - Intern Development Program
- Growth Capital for Aboriginal Business program
- GST/HST General Rebates
- GST/HST New Housing Rebate
- Guaranteed Income Supplement (GIS)