A - Z Benefits Index
The A - Z Benefits Index is an alphabetical listing of federal, provincial, and territorial benefits programs and services for individuals.
You can search by program name or by topic. For example, the Canada Pension Plan can be found under "C" for "Canada Pension Plan" and under "P" for "Pension."
Benefits beginning with the letter "I"
- Immigrant Services Map
- Immigration Loans Program (ILP)
- Income Assistance Program
- Independent Living BC
- Indian Residential Schools Resolution Health Support Program
- Infant Development Program
- Interim Federal Health Program
- Interjurisdictional Support Orders
- International Aboriginal Youth Internships Initiative
- International Benefits
- Investment in Affordable Housing (IAH)