A - Z Benefits Index
The A - Z Benefits Index is an alphabetical listing of federal, provincial, and territorial benefits programs and services for individuals.
You can search by program name or by topic. For example, the Canada Pension Plan can be found under "C" for "Canada Pension Plan" and under "P" for "Pension."
Benefits beginning with the letter "S"
- School Tax Assistance for Tenants 55 Plus
- Seed Capital Initiative
- Self-Employed Persons Program
- Seniors Canada On-Line
- Seniors Eyeglass Program
- Seniors Guidebook to Safety and Security
- Sensible Guide to a Healthy Pregnancy
- Services for the Blind/Visually Impaired and for Students with Print Disabilities
- Skills Link
- Social Insurance Number (SIN)
- Starting a Business
- STEP Services
- Summer Training Programs