A - Z Benefits Index
The A - Z Benefits Index is an alphabetical listing of federal, provincial, and territorial benefits programs and services for individuals.
You can search by program name or by topic. For example, the Canada Pension Plan can be found under "C" for "Canada Pension Plan" and under "P" for "Pension."
Benefits beginning with the letter "S"
- Scholarships for Apprenticeships and Occupational Trainees
- Seed Capital Initiative
- Self-Employed Persons Program
- Self-Employment and Small Business
- Seniors Canada On-Line
- Seniors Guidebook to Safety and Security
- Seniors Lodge Program
- Seniors' Self-contained Housing Program
- Sensible Guide to a Healthy Pregnancy
- Skills Link
- Social Insurance Number (SIN)
- Special Needs Assistance for Seniors
- Special Needs Housing Programs
- Starting a Business
- Stay-at-home parents support
- Student Aid Alberta
- Students with Disabilities
- Summer Training Programs